Treehouse Therapies is looking for passionate Pediatric Occupational Therapists to join our highly-skilled, dedicated team of Physical, Occupational, and Behavioral Therapists in both Bend and Redmond OR.
At Treehouse Therapies, we work with children and families in our clinics, in their homes, in the pool and on horseback (hippotherapy). In Bend we are located at the ranch at Healing Reins Therapeutic Riding Center in Bend, OR. We have converted the 3600 sq ft. home on the ranch into our main therapy clinic. This location allows us to incorporate the therapeutic attributes of animals and nature to accomplish our therapy goals. In Redmond we have a 3600 sq ft. Clinic with farm animals and an indoor pool.
The ideal candidate would be able to work at all of our Central Oregon locations and be available to work after school hours. We currently have full-time and part-time opportunities. If you are looking for the flexibility of managing your own caseload and the opportunity to be part of a growing non-profit helping children and families please check us out!
Duties include evaluation (OT), re-assessment (OT), and treatment (COTA or OT) of children birth to 18 years old with a variety of diagnoses. We believe in a team-oriented approach in the treatment of the whole child and in supporting families.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership qualities with the desire to be part of a team working to make a difference for the children and families in our community. Required qualifications include:
1. Valid Oregon OT or COTA License
2. Experience with the pediatric population
3. Able to work afternoon hours/ early evening hours
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Communicate in a clear, understandable, and professional manner on the phone and in person
2. Management of caseload including scheduling, sending reminder notices, and efficient turnaround of billing/reports
3. Administrative support where needed
4. Strong written communication skills
5. Ability to learn and apply new information, knowledge and experiences in an efficient manner
6. Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to articulate need for support
7. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
8. Work as a collaborative team member with PT and Behavioral Health.
Your application was submitted successfully.