Treehouse Therapies is currently seeking licensed mental health therapists (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LPC-A, and QMHP) to join our highly-skilled dedicated team of Physical, Occupational, and Behavioral Health Therapists. Treehouse Therapies is a growing multidisciplinary pediatric outpatient clinic with locations in Bend and Redmond Oregon. We work with children and families in our clinics, in their homes, in the pool, and on horseback. In Bend, we are located at the ranch at Healing Reins Therapeutic Riding Center. We have converted the 3600 sq foot home on the ranch into a beautiful therapy clinic. This location allows us to incorporate the therapeutic attributes of animals and nature to accomplish our therapy goals. We have a 3600 sq foot farmhouse in Redmond OR with an indoor pool. Currently, we have full-time and part-time opportunities and the pay is competitive.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a passion for working with children and their families, most importantly children with autism and other childhood special needs, including foster/adopt families, and childhood trauma and are available to work after school hours. If you are looking for the flexibility of managing your own caseload and the opportunity to be part of a growing non-profit helping children and families then check us out!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, couples, family, and group therapy utilizing evidence-based treatments
- Conduct assessments and develop measurable, time-limited treatment plans
- Advocate for individuals by coordinating client care with outside agencies to increase consistency between the home and community
- Maintain appropriate documentation of session content, interventions, and treatment
- Manage confidential clinical records and perform related clinical responsibilities such as intake processing, computer data entry, and case records management
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a mental health-related field (QMHP) required; Licensed (or Intern status) through OBLPCT or OBLSW required.
- At least 1 year of experience in a broad range of clinical interventions and mental health assessments specific to children, adolescents and families are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct an assessment for diagnosis within the Diagnostic Criteria as stated in the DSM-V (using ICD-10 codes) write and supervise the implementation of a Service Plan, and provide individual, family, and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
- Demonstrated ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations and maintain cooperative working relationships with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of treatment methods for individual, family, and group therapy to address mental health needs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide case management services in accordance with federal, state, and/or funding source requirements.Knowledge of community resources and treatment agencies enabling appropriate referrals for specific client needs.
- Knowledge of medications commonly used by the client population.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system required.
- Strong organizational/time management skills; ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate effectively and relate congenially with parents, children, clinic staff, providers, and community referral representatives.
- Work as a collaborative team member with PT and Behavioral Health.
- Proven understanding of standards and practices governing client confidentiality; demonstrated ability to preserve client confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of and willingness to adhere to mandated reporting requirements as stated by law; working knowledge of generally accepted QA standards and procedures.
- Position requires moderate physical activity such as sitting, walking, driving, traveling, bending, lifting, and computer usage.
- Valid Oregon Driver's License. Auto insurance and the ability to accept travel assignments as required are preferred.